Prolo 101: Prolotherapy of the Lower Extremity Online
Prolotherapy of the Hip, Knee, Ankle & Foot (Online)
Why This Course?
Because you all asked and I listened. After years of getting asked to put my methods in one place for docs to learn and be able to implement with their own patients, I have finally created my signature ONLINE Prolotherapy Basics Course.
This is Prolo 101: Lower Extremity: Hip, Knee, Ankle & Foot.
While learning Prolotherapy needling technique is definitely a Hands-On event, there is SO much that one needs to know before ever getting to the injections.
Owning one's anatomy knowledge leads to skillful palpation of the body which leads to proper ability to mark out pertinent structures and ultimately inject them with skill and safety. That's what this course is all about.
Ease of execution, comprehensive understanding and accessibility. All online and CEU approved (OBNM 4 Total: 3 Gen, 1 Pharm)!
This is the second in a series of comprehensive Prolotherapy courses to come that will have me teaching physicians the exact protocols and approaches that I've been using in my clinical practice for the past 10 years, based on my apprenticeship with my mentor for nearly 20 years.
Doctors new to Regenerative Injection therapies get excited about learning to use Platelet Rich Plasma or Stem Cell techniques for orthopedic purposes, but to truly own a solid skill set in Regenerative Injection Therapies (RIT), one must understand and own Prolotherapy.
One must learn to skate skillfully before scoring the winning goal in hockey. Same goes here. There is a base knowledge that, once owned, will make you a significantly better Prolotherapist and doctor.
There is so much more to RIT than "shooting juice in the joint". Prolotherapy, as a "basic technique", is where it all starts for successful clinical outcomes as well as return patients for the RIT physician.
As these procedures are all cash-based and not reimbursed by insurance, it behooves the RIT physician to learn the basics of Prolotherapy as well as why it is best to administer all cellular therapies in a Prolotherapy technique.
This online course is THE definitive guide to getting started in Prolotherapy.
From the pertinent anatomy to palpation to landmines, contraindications, solutions, quick-reference cheat sheets and clinical pearls, it's all here in one place.
This is the course I wish were available when I was getting started. If you are looking at getting started, skillfully, in Prolotherapy and RIT, this is the online course.
What's Included in this Course?
This is the course I wish were available when I embarked on my Prolotherapy training.
I have attempted here to put together what I believe to be the BEST Prolotherapy Basics course available anywhere.
I have personally attended a significant number of Prolotherapy trainings over the years, and having viewed it through the eyes of a Chiropractor with an extensive knowledge of musculoskeletal medicine and orthopedics.
In prior trainings I have consistently seen holes. I've seen things be made more complicated than necessary. I've often seen a lack of standardization from lecture to lecture and instructor to instructor.
My main objective with creating this online course was to create a clean, simple-to-navigate, simple-to-understand and easy-to-reference course that doctors would come back to again and again as they mastered the art of Prolotherapy.
1) Standardized lectures of each joint, including:
- Anatomy of each joint
- Best structures to Inject
- Injection supplies/amounts
2) Slide decks for each lecture
3) Audio-only files for each lecture to listen to on the go.4) Quick-Reference Cheat Sheet for each joint:
- Designed to print, laminate and keep at hand for quick reference and have visual aids of ALL of the pertinent structures, solution needs for each joint, as well as landmines to be aware of.
This course is comprehensive, simple to navigate and beefy!
This is the course I wish were available to me when I was getting started in Prolotherapy training more than 20 years ago.
Get started now!
Who is this course for?
- Beginner and Advanced Injection Therapists. If you want to get started in ANY RIT technique, having a solid handle on the basics will advance you faster and further.
- Docs who want to excel in Regenerative Injection Therapies. Because simply shooting juice into the joint, regardless of that juice, will not keep your practice full of RIT patients. Owning your anatomy, palpation and pertinent structures will get you results.
- Docs who want to OWN the basics of Prolotherapy. Owning the basics always translates into a more robust understanding of more advanced techniques.
- Docs who want to do PRP or Stem Cells therapies. Shooting juice in the joint is only part of a good treatment. Anyone can learn to do that. But knowing the pertinent extra-articular structures of a joint, that's where the healing happens.
- ANY Practitioner who would like to learn more about Prolotherapy from the comfort of their computer.
- Which Health Care Practitioners is this course for?
- NDs, DOs, MDs wanting to solidify their Prolotherapy game
- Chiropractors who are licensed to inject
- Acupuncturists who are licensed to inject
- Podiatrists who are interested in learning Prolotherapy of the foot and ankle
I'm Dr. Tyna Moore.
I have spent the past decade of practice specializing in the application of natural pain solutions and regenerative injection therapies to treat all varieties of musculoskeletal conditions. As both a board certified Naturopathic and Chiropractic physician, I feel I bring a unique perspective and expertise to the diagnosis and treatment of pain and orthopedic conditions.
I practice exclusively Regenerative Injection Therapies and non-surgical pain management for orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions. Throughout my professional career I have focused on pain and musculoskeletal conditions.
I am uniquely qualified to quickly diagnose and treat orthopedic ailments using a variety of regenerative non-surgical Regenerative Injection Therapy techniques. I strive to utilize the most effective and advanced treatments available to assist my patients in achieving their own level of optimal performance. I also coach other physicians and I teach and lecture all over the world on Regenerative Medicine, holistic pain management and strength both in-person and online.
What's in it for YOU?
- Stress-free learning environment.
- Avoid the overwhelm that so often occurs at Prolotherapy trainings.
- Master the basics.
- Begin to OWN the skill-set necessary to perform prolotherapy with ease.
- Set yourself apart from your colleagues in your skillset and know-how.
- Avoid oversights, pitfalls and landmines.
- Quick-reference cheat sheets to begin memorization of pertinent structures.
- Practice Prolotherapy with more confidence and skill.
Get started now!
BONUS MATERIALS INCLUDED!
We've included several BONUSES in this ONLINE bundle. (Over $500 Value)
1) Standard Prolo Recipe and Dilution Cheat Sheet
A printable, quick reference guide with the recipe to make standard prolo solution and any dilution of dextrose prolotherapy that you need. Print out and laminate, or pull up on your phone!
2) Quick Palpation and Assessment Checklist of the Lower Extremity
A printable, quick-reference list of all the pertinent structures that any good Prolotherapist needs in order to quickly assess a patient. This can even be printed for each patient and used/modified as your Physical Exam sheet. It's all here in one place.
3) Dr. Tyna's Insider's Guide to Prolotherapy and PRP
This is the same handout I share with patients and the public with the most Frequently Asked Questions about Prolotherapy and PRP. Many answers can be found within. You can print this out and share with your patients! (Please be warned, all content is under copyright protection and is the intellectual property of Dr. Tyna Moore, so no stealing as your own.)
Frequently Asked Questions
"If you are looking for a clear, comprehensive, research-based approach to regenerative injection therapy then Dr.Moore’s courses are a must. Her experience with regenerative medicine therapies and approach to teaching this material can not be matched. If you are ready to take your practice to the next level and are passionate about regenerative medicine you will not find a series of courses that will better equip you for this.
- Dr. Amber Nixon, Naturopathic Physician
"Dr.Tyna's teaching style is concise, targeted and elegant. Both novice and experienced injectors will benefit from her wealth of knowledge and expertise."
- Dr. Alice Nguyen, Naturopathic Physician
I attended Dr. Moore's Art of Needling in my senior year of Naturopathic school. I had attended prolotherapy conferences before but this was quite a special one. It was a great combination of learning the theory as well as practicing the hands-on portion of the workshop (which many and most prolotherapy conferences do not really allow for, except on cadavers). Dr. Moore taught us how to hold and handle the needle while being aware of our bodies, but more importantly she taught us how the tenants of our medicine and foundations of health need to be established in order for the injections to be effective and for the healing to take place. Dr. Moore was extremely generous with sharing her experience over the years and what has or has not worked for her. I absolutely learnt tremendously, and I HIGHLY recommend learning form her to everyone who want to master this craft. Tyna is also an absolute joy to be around."
- Dr. Mahboubeh Hashemi, Naturopathic Physician
What This Course is NOT
While this course is comprehensive and rich on anatomy, palpation, landmines, solutions, quick-reference cheat sheets, pertinent places to inject, and more, this course DOES NOT substitute for hands-on needling instruction!
Please do not fool yourself into believing that it is adequate for you to begin Prolotherapy treatments w/out proper LIVE HANDS-ON TRAINING. Because that would just be bad doctoring.
This course is the "primer" to get you ready to walk into any needling course and rock it!
Get started now!
Upon purchase you will gain instant access to the course to get started on your Prolotherapy education right away! Remember, needles get it done faster!
In health, Dr. Tyna Moore
© Copyright. Dr. Tyna Moore. 2018. All rights reserved.
Reproducing and distributing this material without the written permission of Dr. Tyna Moore is prohibited and subject to intellectual property laws.